Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boisetara Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 12:30 PM
    I used cooking wine will I fail EtG urine test the next day?
    I went to mongolian bbq and used cooking wine in my food
    The next day I took a EtG urine test the next day will I fail it.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 12:32 PM

If I'm not mistaken, if used properly, the alcohol in the cooking wine should burn out during cooking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cooking wine vs dry red wine [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all: Thank you for reading/responding to this post. I am making what I hope will be a rich, yummy roasted onion soup... the recipe calls for dry red wine... my wife picked up a red cooking wine... will this work, or be too strong? Or should I just go get that dry red wine..? Any help...

If you take one hit of some potent marijuana will you fail a urine drug screen? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been put on probation and I enjoy smoking marijuana as a hobby and I am curious as to how much if any I can smoke and still pass urine drug screen I weigh about 140 and I have a fast metabolism and I am pretty active and I drink lots of fluids and I'm not sure if I even get drug tested but...

Cooking with wine [ 1 Answers ]

I am making some Italian sausage soup. The recipe calls for a 1/2 cup of burgundy wine. All I have is a bottle of Marsella wine -- will that work?

Cooking with wine [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know why when cooking with wine my sauce comes out bitter. Is it because I didn't cook long enough? David

View more questions Search