Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmnop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 download
    I there a way I can download free Microsoft Office Outlook 2007?
    Thank you so very much for any help.
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Aug 25, 2007, 11:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lmnop
    I there a way i can download free Microsoft Office Outlook 2007?
    thank you so very much for any help.
    If you are looking for a free download of the original software then there is no way. Outlook 2007 is a part of Microsoft Office 2007. You will be able to buy it from Microsoft itself.
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Aug 27, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAVED
    If you are looking for a free download of the original software then there is no way. Outlook 2007 is a part of Microsoft Office 2007. You will be able to buy it from Microsoft itself.
    My dear Imnop, This forum does not provide illegal ways of downloading a file. I told you there is no legal way to download the original file free of charge and you gave a negative mark. Well done!! Microsoft is not supplying such original softwares free of charge and they are selling them. If you are so sure that there are ways then why you are asking a question here? I am sure the admins will agree with my comment and now I understood that I should answer such questions.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2007, 05:14 AM
    From those links he'll get a trial version that will shut down after 30 days. I believe he was looking for a pirated version.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop malfunction after Norton 2007 upgrade download [ 2 Answers ]

Downloaded Norton 2007 upgrade. Worked for two days. Third day computer began to crash. Email scanning messeages began appearing all over screen. Was no longer able to use my internet explorer 7 due to error "msvcrl.dll" missing. Reinstalling program might help. Microsoft was able to resolve...

Microsoft Office [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know of a good free website that teaches you Microsoft office in depth? Thank you.

Microsoft Office Problem? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I have Windows XP. I do a system restore every couple of months on my Sony Vaio to speed the computer up. I have two drives (C) and (D). The system restore deletes everything on my C drive but D is uneffected. So I decided to install Microsoft office on D so that I wouldn't have...

Microsoft Office XP installation [ 11 Answers ]

?? I have MS Office 2000 Premium installed. I want to install MS Office XP. Do I install over 2000 or what? Will I lose all mt my Outlook e-mail?

View more questions Search