Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Strelitzia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2003, 04:17 PM
    Dream last night
    Hi! Can anybody help me understand a fairly vivid dream I had last night?

I had been reading a book just before going to sleep that talked about leaving your problems to a Higher Power, and suggested doing affirmations to help change ingrained beliefs. So after I turned out the light, I said five times to myself, something like, I deserve to have a healthy loving relationship and one is one its way. Then I fell asleep, and had a dream that I was playing my flute in my apartment (which I do sometimes just for fun), and then I stopped suddenly because I thought someone had broken into my apartment. I stood very still and was afraid. I think it was a bit dark in my apartment. I could hear someone and I thought I should run or scream or try to hit them on the head, but I didn't, and it turned out to be my sister. I was quite agitated. (I think I'd just had a dream the night before, or maybe just before this dream, that I was mad at her for something). And then she let in some other people behind her. One of them was a tall man (fairly young, younger than me and fairly goodlooking) whose name was Andrew Moon. I was anxious and a little afraid of him.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
    mahi_val Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2003, 06:31 AM
    dream last night
    Just try this one: Keep the lights ON while sleeping if you can sleep with lights ON.

Do let us know if this has worked. :)
    kumquat Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2003, 10:24 AM
    dream last night
    No need to be afraid.. sounds like a guardian angel that wants you to know it will all be okay including your tiff with your sister. Find comfort in knowing there are people all around you that love you - and love is on the way.
    AngelwithVision Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2003, 09:10 AM
    dream last night
    :) hi this could be indeed a vivid dream especially if you had this dream more then ones

What may happen to your sister in the dream may represent what is about to happen to you as she may be part of your psyche.

You will call the harmonious tune for someone striking a chord in your Heart with romantic overtures.

A marriage may quickly occur. You may be taking the lovers leap in the same direction of high orlow musical tones

Your Soul may reflects on someone on your wavelengh. Power lies in the names.Names Called mean something personal to you.Names may be puns or synonyms

The Apartment may represent your innerself and your feelings :)

I wish you much light and happyness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One Bad Night [ 9 Answers ]

:-[ Hello: I am in a dillemma. A few of my friends went out to celebrate a Birthday. We all went bar hopping & such. Everyone was quite intoxicated. However my dillemma is that I ended up taking a ride home (he was working at the bar & sober) from this cute guy I have been flirting with on & off...

Mel gibson's night out [ 20 Answers ]

:o You've no doubt REPEATEDLY seen and heard many of the same clips & 'disparaging comments' as I have; including an excerpt from an interview he'd had with Barbara Walters; during which they discussed his problem with drugs an alcohol. That came as a surprise to me & what a shame! But back to the...

Day & night creams? [ 1 Answers ]

Have you found any that are really good? I recently tried Avon and it was very smelly once on. Any suggestions?

Night mares [ 3 Answers ]

What causes dreams or nightmares?

Dog Wakes Me Up at Night: HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I adopted a male "shelter" dog last week... a young (less than a year but probably older than six months according to the vetinarian) black lab mix. He's a great dog... affectionate, obedient, and seems to be housetrained. He gets walks and bathroom breaks up to 5 times a day so maybe he...

View more questions Search