Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meencha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 07:08 AM
    What will be my baby visa status born in australia during my student visa period
    Right now I am in australia with the student visa and I delivered a baby boy during my course of study period so in this case will my baby get the citizenship here or not?

Check out some similar questions!

L2 visa status change to student visa [ 5 Answers ]

HOw do I go about changing my daughters L2 visa to a student visa as she wants to start college in the fall, Her L2 visa expires in June 2009

Greek born australia citizen perma american visa question [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a greek born, Australian citizen, I wish to try and get a permanent visa to live in America one day, I hear that the greek passports (wich I can easily apply for and get) are now dual passports with america or something along those lines, could somehow shed some light/ clear up some of the...

F-1 student with past J-1 visa, will it all be counted for resident status? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello experts, I have a question regarding the five year rule to determine resident status for international student. As described in the table below, I have been in the US with F-1 visa since 2007 to now (currently OPT). I also had J-1 from 2004 to 2005 for international exchange study, and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.