Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alannaalanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Old cartoon movie
    Please! I am trying to find a cartoon movie that I think was made in the late 1980 to early 90s. All I remember is a character whom I think was "Obie" and he was stuck I a different land and had to face different creatures. The music in the movie sounded like Pink Floyd.
    Please if anyone has any ideas of what this movie could be let me know!
    sanjihugs Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 27, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Maybe heavy metal if not you should still check it out it's a good movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon movie with 2 mice [ 7 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was young, either late 70's or maybe even early 80's that had 2 cartoon mice in it. There was a girl and boy mouse, there was an evil mouse who turned out to be the devil... he (the devil) made a deal with them and they became famous... or something like that. People have...

Space cartoon movie [ 10 Answers ]

As a kid, I saw a cartoon movie set in space. There is very little I remember about it but one thing I do know is I liked it very much and hoped I could catch it on TV again. It started with an upside down shot of two guys in some kind of a space vehicle. I think they were eating something. The...

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

Looking for the name of a cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

That I saw it when I was a kid. The main character was a cobbler named "tack" and it took place in the middle east. There was a massive army that he defeated with just one tack causing a domino effect of sorts,I think. And I'm pretty sure there was a thief character that was trying to steal 3...

Old cartoon movie, maybe 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, all I remember about this (because I was about 4 years old when I used to watch it) was that it was a cartoon, very roundy and cute style drawings, it had these 2 kids, brother and sister I think, who lived at home, and they would eat 'magic' cookies and go into their fridge and end up...

View more questions Search