Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jchilders Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 10:02 PM
    Need to find a book about several children who are monsters kind of in hiding.
    I've been looking for a book that was part of a series. It was about this group of young kids who are really monsters but keep it secret. One of them is a werewolfe and his name is Howie. I can't remember the rest but one of them is a water creature and I think one of them is like frankenstien. They live in Boston. That's about all I know. Hope someone can help! Oh, these are children's books.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find someone in hiding [ 13 Answers ]

As my topic says I am trying to find someone that I believe is in hiding Ive tried looking up information but I can't find anything current.

I am searching for a book about monsters [ 2 Answers ]

I remember reading this book when I was a child, I don't remember the name of it but I remember it was about a man in a house who encountered these goblin like creatures and each time one of them left they said there are those worse than them, and the second to last one said, at midnight or...

Need title of book with 2 children who find magic boots [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a 5th grader I read a book from our school library wherein 2 small children, about 7-9 years old found unusual objects in their new home. One of the items was a pair of magic boots where the wearer could take one step but actually step 20 miles. The 2 children each wore one boot, held...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.