Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pink594 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Why do people in canada feel they have low input?
    Why do people in canada feel they have low input??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 14, 2007, 02:08 AM
    Low input in what ?

Nov 15, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Like with desions in canada
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 11:15 AM
    You really need to give more info to get better answers.

Nov 15, 2007, 11:16 AM
    OK there fixed

Nov 15, 2007, 11:18 AM
    OK I'm doing a huge project on how Canadians really don't have a huge input when comes to dissions in canada and how they can fix it but now I'm stuck
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 11:31 AM
    What kind of decisions? Supper menu? Death penalty? Whom they marry?

Low input as compared to what or who?
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 22, 2007, 10:10 AM
    I am canadian. Why what do you need answers to? Next time please try not to put Canada down. We don't do it to the United States. Thank you.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Who was putting Canadians down? Guess I missed something here. I am sure the OP's question is a homework assignment and she should have gotten it done by now.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 02:56 PM
    I didn't get the impression that anyone was putting Canadians down but there is a lot of ignorance south of the border regarding Canadians and how our country is run and by whom.

Canada is run by many people at one time because it is a parliamentary system whereas you vote in one President for a term of office who has the complete say (with guidance I would hope) on how your country is run.

Any books I would suggest you read would kind of be heavy reading for you, but don't assume that we have a problem with decision making. We vote for what we want, and that's all there is to it. The same as you vote for what you want.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Nov 23, 2007, 07:29 PM
    I am Canadian, and I do not feel I have a "low input." That is stupid. You need a new assigment for school with a more realistic objective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

Would like some input [ 4 Answers ]

I am curious to find out if the symptoms of bi-polar disorder can be somewhat similar to meth and drug abuse. I am allowing my girlfriends cousin to stay with us in our home for the time being. Her behavior is erratic and unpredictable, and I want to get some opinions as to what others think may...

I need more input [ 1 Answers ]

OK I posted last week about my friends CRAZNESS. How should I tell the guy what my friend Did. Should I ask to come meet to further explain. I feel more comfortable in person.. Thanks. How should I do it?

Ok I need some outside input [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I really think I need some help. I am with my boyfriend whom we have been together for two years now. I am 7 months pregnant and he just asked me to marry him on christmas. Sounds sweet huh. Well I am still with him because he was supposed to quit smoking pot, and he wasn't going to play...

View more questions Search