Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeganandCharlie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 06:38 PM
    Bad or good spirits?
    I usually feel like there's something around me, not to sure weather it's something to worry about.usually the vibes aren't that strong, but recently there've been getting stronger, the only time this usually happens is when something bad or good is going to happen. I feel like they are sending a warning to us and they know everything about us and everything about our future. What do you think to this?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 12, 2011, 06:50 PM
    They know more about us than they do the future. There are tricks they use to make people think they know the future... they do not. However being invisible and present most anywhere humanity is, they very very much about us. Don't be fooled by these feelings. This spirit needs to be made to leave you alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protecting a house from negative spirits and bad karma? [ 10 Answers ]

I recently have decided to start looking for a new house. I have two small children and they need more room than the small yard and small house we currently live in. So I started looking and I found a large house in the country with lots of land. The house is over 100 years old but is in excellent...

I need advise about bad spirits in my house? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother died in the house we live in now,since his death,we have always heard or felt different things,a hand on our shoulders or footsteps in the hall,but it wa always a comfort,we felt it was him,that has been going on since his death 9 years ago,a little over a year ago,things of a more...

Things keep going wrong in our house. Do you think we could have bad spirits? [ 7 Answers ]

We had a house built and ever since we have moved in things keep going wrong. Sometimes they go wrong and then for no apparent reason, start working again. I have never believed in spirits before but now I ma not sure.

How do I know if I have bad spirits around me [ 3 Answers ]

I always feel like someone is looking at me and that someone is around me

Someone put bad spirits upon us how do I get rid off them [ 0 Answers ]

Please help!! 3 people put bad spirits on us my husband and me. We have our own business and love each other a lot. But his family don't want us together and went to see someone. They put horrible thing in our marriage. Luckily our love is strong and are still standing strong. But although I love...

View more questions Search