Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Socs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Forgotten title and author of 'undersea' science fiction book
    I read a book some time back and can't for the life of me remember the name of the book or author. Please help? I am beginning to think I dreamed it all... It was about a geological research submarine that got sucked into an abyss and ended up in a huge cavern. The water was sucked out and the people on board (a scientist, a funder of the mission, 2 sub pilots etc) got out into some gooey gel stuff. A door opened and they walked through and were subjected to a series of 'cleansing' steps, including having all their hair shaved off (I think). They then entered this 'other' world, where everyone looked beautiful, young and healthy - had a party and were subjected to a long 'induction' process. I remember something about clones and downloading your 'old' mind into a younger body, a museum, someone getting murdered and stuffed into a freezer!! Thanks.
    linguine Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 04:56 PM
    I am looking for that same book. Did you find the title and/or author? Thank you. EMAIL REMOVED
    Socs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 04:23 AM
    Yes, I did. It's Abduction by Robin Cook
    linguine Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 09:18 AM
    Comment on Socs's post
    You are Right!! Thank you so much!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten title of fantasy book [ 2 Answers ]

What I can remember about the book: I read it in the last 10 years, so possibly it was published in that time...; the protagonist was a priest/monk, from a temple that used fire magic; the protagonist was scarred/burnt in some way, when he went below the temple/monastery and discovered the...

Forgotten the Title of this Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a most thought provoking book about a man who loses everything, becomes almost a tramp, then gradually rebuilds his life on the banks of an estuary in the West Country of England , finds a wife, and meets again the man who defrauded him. Can anyone help please ? I...

Forgotten title of book/film [ 4 Answers ]

There is a book and film about a true story of a man who was institutionalized because of a physical disability who met up with another patient who was believed only to make noises, but the man could quite clearly understand what he was saying and interpreted all that he said for people. I think...

View more questions Search