Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2017, 08:00 AM
    Credit Card Purchase
    Which is better? To purchase an item with no interest Visa or pay 9% APR to Amex and get reward points from American Express?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2017, 07:19 PM
    The best thing is to use what card you like at the lowest cost and pay it off every month. Points are useless if you have to pay 9%
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2017, 03:28 AM
    Very Good. Yes the visa card has no interest for 15 months. While the Amex card charges 9% but gives you reward points. Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens when you make a purchase using a credit card? [ 2 Answers ]

What happens when you make a purchase using a credit card? A. The credit card issuer pays the store. B. the money is immediately deducted from your account. C. The amount of the purchase is deducted from a prepaid account. D. The place where you made the purchase receives the money within 24...

Being sued for credit card debt by law firm representing credit card company [ 7 Answers ]

Well, its happened. I have received a summons for a credit card debt by law firm. I have to go to the county court house to talk with the clerk... (not sure what will happen,never been sued before)If I don't go within 20 days, they say they will start proceedings to garnishing my wages. I do owe...

Credit card purchase date vs card payoff date [ 1 Answers ]

I have made various end of year business purchases with a credit card. Do I get to claim those as expenses for this year (2009), when I used the card? Or if I don't actually pay off the card until the bill comes in January, are they expenses for next year (2010)?

How can you purchase stocks through a credit card? [ 2 Answers ]

How can you purchase stocks through a credit card

View more questions Search