Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzanne6354 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2016, 12:37 PM
    Answers to Accounting Questions
    Contract claims to never have received a check, but it cleared the bank. What is the protocol?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 1, 2016, 01:12 PM
    Provide a copy of the front and back of the cleared check. The back shows who endorsed and deposited the check - that's your proof of payment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting questions and answers [ 3 Answers ]

How to calculate doubtful debts

Accounting questions answers [ 0 Answers ]

every year, mother company purchases 8000 units of a part that it needs to produce its prodcut. The supplier notified Mother Company that a price increase will take effect shortly, which will bring the price of the part to $25.00 each. Mother company has an idle facility and considers using it to...

Accounting questions and answers [ 1 Answers ]

Im new to this so I didn't ask my question very clearly. The company pays for medical insurance for owners. I have had it on the expense side of P & L but was told by CPA that I need to classify it as a non-deductible expense. I don't know how to do that. Im using Quickbooks. Do I keep it on...

Accounting questions and answers [ 1 Answers ]

What effect do interest rates have on the calculation of future and present value? How does the length of time affect future and present value? How do these two factors correlate? What is the difference between “simple interest” and “compound interest”? Which is better for the borrower and which...

Answers to accounting questions? [ 0 Answers ]

The concept of a standard used for planning and control purposes is most like a

View more questions Search