Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gi_md Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 12:59 PM
    1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor
    The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to find new parts? And do I have to get them before I can check for shorts or something like it? I also don't know where this parts are located :confused: . Can someone please help me fix this? Thank you :)

Check out some similar questions!

Civic code 9 (CYP) Sensor Error [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem with my honda civic... Its popping out code 9 which is the cylinder position sensor (CYP)... I bought a new distributor for it but is still popping out the error code... was told I might need to replace wiring... so I was woundering if I change the engine harness will it be...

97 honda civic code 1381 cylinder position sensor [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My 97 civic just started showing an error code 1381 (P1381--Cylinder Position Sensor Intermittent Interruption). My understanding is that if it is a problem with the individual sensors, the distributor has to be replaced - because they don't sell the individual sensors. Last July the...

OBD code P0335 (crank position A circuit malfunction) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've been having problems with a 1.8 nissan primera (petrol) engine light is on OBD returned this fault. Has had crank sensor replaced which improved things slightly, but it's still not 100% and engine light is still on. The nissan dealer cleared the code memory and re-checked the OBD. Same...

Honda civic code 9 cyp sensor how to repair [ 1 Answers ]

I got the engine light coming on at different occasions not always, checked and got error 9, as per honda manual I tested the points on connectors for cyp, on male connector, I got right ohmage reading, on female I get a open reading,meaning from one point to ground there is continuity, My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.