Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Birk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 11:07 AM
    I need a name for my band.
    Hey there, I am 28yrs old and am a singer in a new band, and we are about to play shows, but I am really stuck on a name... the other members in my band are all in there late 30's and married with kids, and I am totally opposite... but, if anyone can give me some ideas on some names that would be cool.. You can check out 3 of my songs with this new band on my myspace at www.myspace.com/birkoner I would really like your feedback on my songs too! Thanks a lot! Birk
    urstruly85 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 11:16 AM
    How about Broken Plates? I'm not really into that type of music but I like the beat in one of the songs where it says: she's right, starting to wondering why I'm having doubt etc.
    lalalalaLAUREN Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Birk
    hey there, i am 28yrs old and am a singer in a new band, and we are about to play shows, but i am really stuck on a name....the other members in my band are all in ther late 30's and married with kids, and i am totally opposite...but, if anyone can give me some ideas on some names that would be cool.. You can check out 3 of my songs with this new band on my myspace at www.myspace.com/birkoner i would really like your feedback on my songs too! Thanks alot! Birk
    U should be " 28 TO 30 "
    Redbone Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 23, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Birk
    hey there, i am 28yrs old and am a singer in a new band, and we are about to play shows, but i am really stuck on a name....the other members in my band are all in ther late 30's and married with kids, and i am totally opposite...but, if anyone can give me some ideas on some names that would be cool.. You can check out 3 of my songs with this new band on my myspace at www.myspace.com/birkoner i would really like your feedback on my songs too! Thanks alot! Birk
    I really ain't good with names but I must say that you all have some talent.

Good luck out there it is a tough world and gets tougher everyday.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Black Rose or Death Rose (ooh double meaning)? I don't know, it seems like the songs are about breakups on bad terms, plus the background gave me the idea, I'm not all that creative!

Edit: I also like Scorpion it's a awesome name, but its from Mortal Combat so I can't claim that, or something bizarre like Ultralane, it doesn't mean anything but its fun to say. You could also add a number to make it sound more awesome like Ultralane 7000 and the something something... man if you don't take that I'm going to use that name for some piece of electronic junk.

"the Ultralane 7000 can read MP3 cd's, HD DVD and blu ray, it also makes coffee and kills everyone in a 10 foot radius, but we try to downplay that last part"

EDIT 2: Ultralane (7000) and the Blood Hunters! No one will mess with a band with that name

Mar 23, 2007, 08:32 PM
    How about Street smarts I too am not that creative
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Street Smarts was a TV show though

Mar 23, 2007, 08:52 PM
    I don't watch a lot of Tv so that was the best I could Sorry
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 08:56 PM
    It was pretty funny, it was a game show, they would ask simple questions to people on the street and the contestants would try and guess if the person would get the question right or wrong. It ended up being really funny.

There was also a canadian show street cents where they would talk to people on the street and tell them ways in which to save money that aren't commonly known. Actually that was a dan good show, I wonder if its still being produced!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firehouse Band [ 1 Answers ]

Is Firehouse Band a Christian Band? Because when I looked at the lyrics of their song "You are my Religion" it seems a Gospel Song.

Have you heard of this band? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not trying to spam or anything but I just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of this band? They are called Shaolin Temple Of Boom. Don't be fooled by the name. They have nothing to do with karate chopping monks. http://www.myspace.com/shaolintempleofboom I really enjoy them. They are...

Band name? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend andrew and I are starting a band... I guess you could call it easy listening music... I play guitar and sing and he sings also.. Its quite an alternative style... not to unlike jack johnson, the scene aesthetic, or other bands of that nature... The only problem is, we can't think of...

Trying to find this band [ 2 Answers ]

I hear this band on the local college radio but never say who it is. One song has the lyrics," maybe if you try to find me, maybe there is no need to fight. Maybe if you try to find me, maybe it will be alright." and another song with the words," we have 200 couches where you can sleep tonight."

Name this song and band please [ 1 Answers ]

"She's making it all come true,..... this time" It sounds to me like the Rolling Stones but others tell me it isn't. Can you tell me who sings it and the name of the sone please!! Thanks a bunch!

View more questions Search