Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosierobinson89 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 01:08 PM
    Does having sex for the first time hurt?
    Does having sex for the first time hurt for a female? I'm so scared!Is it really bad pain or quick and done with pain?

PLEASE HELP? Thanks ! Rosie! Xxx
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 30, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Yes, it hurts. But what hurts more is when you deliver the baby that was created when you had sex.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 30, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Also it can double hurt when you are 13 as your partner will be labelled a paedophile and possibly face a prison sentence.
    At least WAIT until you are of the legal age of consent, which in the UK is 16 !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does sex hurt after the first time? [ 4 Answers ]

I've always heard that my first time it will hurt, so I was somewhat prepared. The first time it hurt so badly that we had to stop but I knew that the hymen broke. But my boyfriend and I have tried again 2 other times and I get such excruciating pain once he goes in maybe 3 inches that I've forced...

Does having sex hurt for the first time? [ 26 Answers ]

I been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we may be a bit young but I no I'm ready for it but I'm just scared of how much it will hurt somebody tell me how much it hurt's (I LOVE HIM SO MUCH) and I no he want to have sex.

Will sex hurt for the first time? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old boy, I never had sex. But I've gotten all type of other stuff. But now me and my girlfriend think the is time to take the next step of our relationship, I know it hurts for girls, but does it hurt for boys to? And if does hurt, how does hurt, like what part of your penis hurt....

Does having sex for the first time hurt? [ 31 Answers ]

- - -> Does having sex for the first time hurt? I'm so terrified that'll it will hurt that I've managed to keep my boyfriend off me for the time being, I'm just wondering if someone could describe the amount of pain a women goes through? No detail's lol I'm just terrified and would like to know....

View more questions Search