Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TonnieKing Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Late 80's early 90's movie about a girl trapped in a mirror.
    The movie is about two sisters, if I remember right, That move to a house and are being haunted by a girl in a mirror that is blind folded. The girl can talk to them by writing on the glass. They also see her in windows. They end up setting her free in an old run down church in the woods. I can not for the life of me remember the name of the movie. Can anyone help?
    TonnieKing Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2010, 01:08 PM

Okay, my friend gave me the answer. The Watcher in the Woods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Name movie in late 80's early 90's. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find this movie for a long time now. I don't remember much at all, the only thing that sticks out is the ending. I know the monster was small and he has a small knife and wore like a jester hat or something. At the end the dog kills him by tossing the monster in the fan. The...

Girl walks through mirror, late 80's early 90's [ 10 Answers ]

So I would classify this movie as more of a fantasy type. All I remember from it is a young girl walking through her mirror into another land. I think there was also a witch protecting a rose, and at the end she dies reaching for the rose. I might be mixing the witch/rose up with another movie. I...

Late 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is a man that was a cartoonist has his drawings or stories come to life.There's a woman from one of his drawing's/comics or whatever that comes to life and they both try to escape the bad guys or are trying to find a way for the girl to get back to her world.There was a scene...

Late 80's early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Was a christmas movie. I watched it in kindergarten, it wasn't cartoon. It was about elves and christmas. I remember the elves sang and one of the women elves was pregnant. I can't remember the name and can't find anything on the internet and it's driving me nuts.

View more questions Search