Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malsydoats Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2014, 09:42 AM
    I feel bad spirits as I sleeping,they are touching me and telling me they love me .
    I feel bad spirit around me and touching me as I sleep.this spirit tells me it loves me. I have seen strange faces and felt like it was trying to get me to stop breathing. I need advice,help as I am very scared.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 23, 2014, 12:23 PM
    I'm assuming that you are sure you are awake? Besides it being a frightening experience, why do you think they are bad spirits? Did you feel strangled?. or a different reason you felt restricted I breathing?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 23, 2014, 12:45 PM
    If you let this scare you, you are giving in to what sounds like conflicting thoughts.
    Why would a spirit say it loved you but also try to get you to stop breathing?
    No person or thing can 'make' you stop breathing, not even yourself.
    Are you wondering if you shouldn't be alive for some reason?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel something touching me in my sleep but there is no one there, what is this? [ 3 Answers ]

I feel something touching me in my sleep but there is no one there, what is this

Will a girl feel bad when you honestly express your feelings (love) to her ? [ 8 Answers ]

She knows me very well and she likes my nature a lot. She also flirts with me. We know each other since 2 years. What exactly would she think? I am a Boy

Bad Spirits and good spirits visiting my 2 year old daughter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. My fiancé and I, and our 2 year old daughter just recently moved into an apartment in May. About a week after we moved in I started having these weird feelings. But now its getting worse. For the past 2 months I have awaken to feeling like I am being choked and sat on. One night I even awoke to...

How should I feel about a 6 yr. old male touching a 3 yr. old female at school? [ 19 Answers ]

I am an extremely concerned mother of a 6 yr. old boy who has a new classmate this year who is the same age. They are in different classes but do attend an Aftercare Program with each other. I had my concerns when I was taken aside in letting me know that he & this other student who is the same...

View more questions Search