Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GetCrunk555 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Halloween costume
    What should I be?

I was thinking maybe a flapper or Daphine for Scooby-Doo, but I'm not exactly sure
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 26, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Both ideas sound cool. If you're going to be outside, then make sure you are wearing something warm. If you don't want to be cold, I would go with Daphine, because you could wear a warm sweater and if you are a flapper and wear a dress your legs might get really cold.
    Ken 297 Posts: 112, Reputation: 24

Oct 26, 2007, 05:00 PM
    My daughter just messaged me on MSN that she is going to a Halloween party as a flapper, then said I was a Dapper
    I don't know what either is or if I was insulted or complimented.
    Don't have any ideas for you but if you tell me what a flapper is I can work on some.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family Costume [ 20 Answers ]

My wife, daughter and myself are attending a halloween party. Problem is we can't think of a costume to where. I was thinking of a king, queen, and a little princess :D but I heard it was already taken (my bro and his kids :mad: ) So ummm any other ideas? :D

How old is to old to go out for halloween? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to the radio this morning and the people on their were saying that they think that trick or treating should be 12 and under. Im just curious as to what others think. Personally I think people should be allowed to do trick-or-treating up until I say about age 18. As long as the...

Halloween [ 3 Answers ]

When was halloween first started and why?

View more questions Search