Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MizzPanda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 12:22 AM
    Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X)
    No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think.
    I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month.
    I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event.
    Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night (aka Monday AM). Using Answer Home Pregnant. Test.
    Results = NEGATIVE. (both were not my morning pee)
    Camping. Mild to Medium. Sporadically. (but I rarely get cramps to begin with so the mild-medium is pretty normalish). Some pain in lower back and on my lower hips (off and on)
    White & clear discharge for a few days. Just noticed a small dark discharge (so far only once).
    Bladder feels full currently. Sometimes, it is a lot, and sometimes it is just a little. Otherwise, I don't have to pee. Bladder just feels full

what is going on w/ my body? Pregnant? Or body just out of sync?
    looking forward to reply

I went to the DR today and the test was negative. I took a UTI test as well. The only thing is that I drank 2 bottles of water before hand... does that dilute the test?
    MizzPanda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 11:30 AM

Also...
    I called today because it still has not come. She told me to wait a week and take another. I can't. I have to do gene counseling to make sure the baby will be okay and make sure it did not inherit anything from my family. So this is very severe.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Unfortunately, all you can do is wait. There is no way to know whether you are pregnant without waiting at this point in time.

What kind of genetics counseling to you have to do? If you don't mind me asking.
    lola44444 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 01:46 PM
    I had the same symptoms as you except never any dark mucous.my period is also irregular and I have cramping and white discharge.I just found out I'm 2 weeks pregnant.so good luck my dear
    loui87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 01:54 PM
    I am in a similar position. My periods are irregular and have always been irregular. I previously was 4 weeks late with tender breasts, nausea an tiredness but I did come on and since then my periods became more regular but not always on the same day just around the 28 day mark. My recent period was due on the 18th July and I'm currently 3 weeks late I have had 1 negative pregnancy test! I am too scared to take another as I hate seeing the negative sign :( My symptoms so fare have been aching in my lower back and hips, milky white discharge and mild cramping. I have really bad on and off heartburn that makes me feel nauseous but no vomiting and my breast feel a little tender every now and then but I'm not sure if that's just in my mind.

Please let me know if anyone has had anything similar and turned out not pregnant.

Thanks
    anez87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 05:24 PM
    I have almost the same symptoms as you, loui87. But my periods are quite regular, normally around 30 days. I am now 2 days late. Did a pregnancy test, negative :(
    I'm having symptoms like cramping on my left side of hips, nausea and I have that "wet" feeling under similar like when I was ovulating but no so much of discharge.

I also had a friend who's confirmed pregnant by her doctor, then goes and did a home pregnancy test but turned out negative. I wonder if these home urine pregnancy test are accurate. Both me and my friend did the test using morning urine by the way.
    anderson12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 08:43 AM
    I am 18 I am 8 days late I missed my august's period my boobs/nipps are sore getting sick very very little few times a day sometimes feeling bloated headakes and backake hoping I'm pregnant helpp ?
    anderson12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 08:45 AM
    I have white discharge and moody lately tired lately bad sharpe pains at the bottom of my belly
    Brook1999 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by loui87 View Post
    I am in a similar position. my periods are irregular and have always been irregular. I previously was 4 weeks late with tender breasts, nausea an tiredness but i did come on and since then my periods became more regular but not always on the same day just around the 28 day mark. My recent period was due on the 18th july and im currently 3 weeks late i have had 1 neg pregnancy test! i am too scared to take another as i hate seeing the negative sign :( My symptoms so fare have been aching in my lower back and hips, milky white discharge and mild cramping. i have really bad on and off heartburn that makes me feel nauseous but no vomiting and my breast feel a little tender every now and then but im not sure if thats just in my mind.

Please let me know if anyone has had anything similar and turned out not pregnant.

thanks
    Ur probable just spotting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Late period,white discharge,sore breast, very tired,negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a 26 year old woman(I'll be 27 in 16 days) and currently have three children. Lately I've been experiencing heavy white discharge (no odor), achy breast (in one breast only), sleepiness, and abdominal discomfort. It's a possibility I could be pregnant. But the thing is I've...

1 week delayed period with mild brownish discharge and negative pregnancy test. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We have been planning for pregnancy and I usually take duphaston.and within a week of taking duphaston I would normally get my period if I'm not pregnant.but this month my period got delayed for a week and then I had some mild brownish discharge yesterday.when I did the pregnancy test this...

Late period and white discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I was due on my period last Friday but it did not come I'm 1 week and 1 day late feeling sick and having to go to the toilet a lot when I have wripe myself there is this white discharge could it have possible have happeed this month and when should I do a pregacy test beause I did one this morning...

4 negative tests, 8 days late, and mild cramping [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 24, my period was due on 10/18/2007, I don't have many pregnancy symptoms, I was nausious today, and a couple days ago, I had butterfly's also. My breasts felt tender last night but fine today. Today I am having mild cramping, but no sign of period coming. Me and my boyfriend have had...

Late Period Brown Discharge and cramping [ 4 Answers ]

My period is 4 days late and on the third day I had a brown discharge and I have had unprotected sex and there is some mild cramping. I also have irregular periods.

View more questions Search