Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dub_knight Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2007, 10:31 PM
    I'm try to find the name to a Australian or new zealand horror
    I'm looking for a horror I think is Australian about 2 blokes go on a trip to go surfing or something about they come to this bridge which they run in to 2 girls and they follow them to what is meant to be a party. Any way in the end they find out the girls are acually dead and by the end only 1 of the blokes make it bake across the bridge I can't mem much but I know it was a good movie
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 02:23 PM
    The movie you're looking for is 2003's "The Locals" from New Zealand. A plot summary at imdb.com reads: "Paul (Dwayne Cameron) convinces his best friend Grant (John Barker) to travel to go surfing in the weekend. They meet two girls, Lisa (Aidee Walker) and Kelly (Kate Elliot), and they invite Paul and Grant for a party. They take a short cut over an old blocked bridge and Paul loses control of the car and hits off-road. They decide to ask for help to the locals, and they find that they are in an evil place."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Australian movie? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie in the 80's about some school kids and their school was taken over by some criminals. Eventually the kids trap the criminals in a cave or something and killed them. I can't remember the name of that film but if anyone knows I would appreciate the info. Chris

Sailing from Australia to New Zealand [ 1 Answers ]

I want to board a sailingyacht to sail from Australia to New Zealand. Where do I find sites to find a boat?

View more questions Search