Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swaveygee_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 03:04 PM
    Why does my industrial piercing keep bleeding ?
    I got and industrial piercing 3 days ago, and I clean it twice a day when I wake up and when I'm in the shower after I'm done cleaning it I spray it with h2ocean , but after like 2 to 3 minutes I twist the piercing so it won't get stuck and the top hole starts bleeding and it hurts when I twist it . Is it possible its infected ? Or just a wound. The I get a q-tip and take of the blood but it comes back. And hard to clean afterwards

I need some help .
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2013, 05:08 PM
    It should be looked at by the professional who pierced it.
    rockchick20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 02:10 AM
    You not sopost to twist that is what is making it bleed you never twist any peircing though so stop that for one and just apply preasure until it stops it is pretty common
    SheShe22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2013, 05:44 PM
    I had mine done (friday)4 days ago the pain subsided a couple hours after I had it done but on Sunday mornin I woke up on the side the industrial piercing is on I Sh!t myself all was okay until sun tea time when my brother said I had blood trickling down my ear when I checked it wasn't a lot it was similar to when you get a paper cut or prick your finger with a needle. Well it stopped and formed a scab which is obvious from blood. But today when I came to clean it I noticed some dry blood again I got a bit worried as I'm unsure whether it is normal for it still to bleed and whether I should continue cleaning twice a day or to leave it until the blood has completely dried

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How old do I have to be to get an industrial piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I want a barbell going through my ear (Industrial piercing) and I'm afraid to ask my mom! I'm 13 and I asked her if I can get another hole in my ear like right above the first one (Just to see what she would say about that) and she said no :( . I was so upset because I've been wanting this piercing...

Industrial piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal to have a knot in your 1week and 1 day industrial piercing

Industrial piercing! [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, so I got my industrial done about 2 days ago. I didn't really get it done in a tattoo shop, because I'm too young and nobody would do it. So instead my uncle done it. But I made sure he had a brand new needle and cleaned it with alcohol (and the bar).. The first day and night it hurt bad! I...

Industrial Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got an industrial piercing 4 days ago. Is it normal to be red, and swollen and hurt so bad I can't even touch it? I've been cleaning it regularly, so I don't see how it could get infected. It's been throbbing and warm for the last 2 days. Just a bit concerned. Any Advice?

Industrial Piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I got an Industrial Piercing 2 weeks ago. It didn't hurt for long, even now it doesn't really hurt. But I'm starting to see a lift in the skin at the top of my ear. Is it hypertrophic scarring? It's not that big and if you looked at it you probably wouldn't notice unless you got really close. But...

View more questions Search