Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tscheina_mO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 12:25 PM
    Anime in early 90īs
    Hi guys,
    Reading all these articles it seems to me that some real experts post in here. Facing this, maybe one of you can help me out. In the periode of 1991 - 1995 there was an science fiction anime from japan called "Futute Police Urashiman" (jap. Title: Mirai Keisatsu Urashiman). I already found a lot of information about this anime, but I remember another Anime being screened at the same periode. The only thing I remember is that the main character. It is about a smal japanese (age: 8-11) boy wearing a dark blue school uniform with a blue cap and golden buttons being involved in some kind of a future war with bis space ships, it is very mysterious.
    The problem is that this is the only detail I remember; I neither remember the title nor the plot. At the moment I am looking for any kind of information in order to find the title of this anime.

Looking forward to your responde and ideas... thx

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a sci fi anime in the early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

When I was younger I woke up early 5 in the morning and the channel sci fi and anime hour. The show had a character who's body was transformed into some body suit that was some kind of weapon. I remember the final scene, this bio weaponed guy ran through rough terrain to get to the final boss. ...

Anime early to mid 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I use to wake up every Saturday to watch this show. The story is futuristic. The earth is being attacked by alans . When a Kid who has some sort of BIO suit shows up( Of course the kid can't remember his past). Anyway as the series goes on He finds out that these aliens that are attacking earth are...

Early 90's anime that I can't remember [ 1 Answers ]

Ok guys I saw this anime in the 90's. Its about a man who may be a cop of some sort and is tossed out a windows,he got hurt really bad and the government or something turned him into some sort of ninja with cybernetics I think. I remember he has red eyes he fools a girl into thinking he's not the...

Anime from Early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I recall a movie I saw possibly early 80's , Envolved Orcs and Golbins and Humanoid creatures fighting in what looks to be a mixed Middleages post apocolyptic setting and ends with one army using guns and the others still using Hand weapons and I do recall the army with the guns possibly being...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.