Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Namba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 10:22 AM
    What is the 0.10 level of significance?
    Vehicles heading south on Hosea Kutako Avenue may go straight, turn right or turn left at the Sam Nuyoma Avenue intersection. The city traffic engineer believes that equal proportions of cars normally head in the three different directions: straight, turn right and turn left. One hundred-and-eighty vehicles were observed on one day, with the following results:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2010, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Namba View Post
    Vehicles heading south on Hosea Kutako Avenue may go straight, turn right or turn left at the Sam Nuyoma Avenue intersection. The city traffic engineer believes that equal proportions of cars normally head in the three different directions: straight, turn right and turn left. One hundred-and-eighty vehicles were observed on one day, with the following results:
    Hi, Namba!

What are specifics concerning your question, please? It's not easy to understand the way that everything's presently worded.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Use the Kruskal-Wallis test and a significance level of a = 0.05 to test the hypothes [ 4 Answers ]

In an experiment to determine which of three different missile systems is preferable, the propellant burning rates were measured. The data after coding is given below. System I 24.0 ,16.7 ,22.8 ,19.8, 18.9 System II 23.2, 19.8 ,18.1, 17.6, 20.2, 17.8 System III 18.4, 19.1 ,17.3 ,17.3, 19.7...

P-value and significance level [ 1 Answers ]

hi there, I don't understand if we should reject Ho or accepet Ho if the p-value is exactly equal to the significance level (alpha). Let say if P-value = 0.04 and alpha (significance level) = 0.04 what can we conclude?? All I know if p-value is < 0.04 then we should reject Ho in favor of Ha. How...

View more questions Search