Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petercolin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2016, 02:23 AM
    Tools in clipping path
    Clipping path is to cut out the objects from a picture. But, what is the best way for clipping path?1. Clipping path is to cut out the objects from a picture. But, what is the best way for clipping path?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 15, 2016, 05:51 AM
    Can you clarify your question and explain why this was posted under customer service. It sounds more like you are asking about software used to extract a portion of an electronic picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clipping path color path and color masking in Adobe Photoshop. [ 2 Answers ]

What is clipping path color path and color masking in Adobe Photoshop. What tools are used to do the tasks and what are the benefits of using them?

Clipping nails? [ 23 Answers ]

I have a 4 week old lab, how old does he have to be to get his nails clipped? They are so long and curled that he uses them like a cat would to climb on the couch! :) hurry and answer before I find him climbing my curtains hahahaha:D :D also when do I start really house breaking him? I can usually...

Biting & Clipping Nails [ 2 Answers ]

Our 5 month old Australian Cattledog won't stop biting. She play bites, bites your hands when you are trying to pet her, tries to bite you while you are tying to disapline, and bites when she is flipped over when you are tying to clip her nails. Any suggestions to make this stop? We have tried...

Trimming, clipping cat claws [ 1 Answers ]

Any ideas on how to clip my cats back claws at home instead of at a vet? I don't want to hurt her or make her bleed.

View more questions Search