I'm hungry but after a bite of food ill feel sick
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 8, 2015, 06:58 AM
    What country?
    How old are you?
    Male or female?
    How long have you felt this way?
    Is there a 'spot' that feels sick, or is it all over your stomach and or abdomen?
    Have you had had your appendix or gall bladder out?
    Healthy diet, fast food and junk, lots of spices, what?

I could ask a million more questions, but a good online 'patient' knows what to say without being asked.
    Therefore - see a doctor!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hungry but feel sick when eating [ 1 Answers ]

For a few months now I've been constantly hungry to the point where I feel sick and dizzy, but as soon as I smell food or put some food in my mouth I feel like I'm going to throw up, I eat enough to take the sickness away but not my hunger because I can't stomach it, meaning I'm in a vicious...

I'm hungry but when I eat I feel sick [ 14 Answers ]

Before you begin to try and answer my case please note that I am not sexually active so that eliminates a pregnancy. I am not taking birth control nor any other medicine. Just yesterday I began to notice it when my dad made thus delicious fish that I love to eat because he only makes it on special...

Really hungry all the time but feel sick when I eat [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old female weighing 8.5 stone and I'm 5 foot 5 inches so I would think of myself as a healthy weight however I am having a lot of problems with my appetite. For long periods I will feel really full and sickened by the thought of food and then within seconds go from being really full...

I feel extremely hungry but all of a sudden I can't eat more than three bites? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am a man of about 230lbs, I am normally able to eat two platefuls of food, but two weeks ago I had an intense migraine along with full body pain. I literally ached so much I almost couldn't move for a whole day, and ever since that day I've been feeling lightheaded(as in permanently) and when...

I'm hungry but whenever I eat I feel sick [ 0 Answers ]

It started two days ago. I woke up in the morning and I was really hungry, so I ate fine but then all day I felt starving, which isn't normal for me because I'm not a very hungry person. I ate some yogurt and that went down okay but when it came time for dinner I was shaking and starving. I tried...

View more questions Search