Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smalles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 06:26 PM
    Hi my yellow bellied slider is not eating. He is pretty young and I feed him repto mi
    Hi my yellow bellied slider is not eating. He is pretty young and I feed him repto min baby formual he wount eat the aqatic turtle food y? Its by zoo meds he also is kina swimming lobsided and he has a white spot on his nose he also has a dot on his bellie that looks like a frecile what is this? How do I help him out? Is he healthy? How do I make him eat? What can I buy ? Please respond ASAP -
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2010, 10:40 PM

I wish I could give you advice but I don't know anything about yellow bellied slider's. Is there a vet in your area that can help?

I did find a site that gives some tips, but I can't say whether the information is good because, like I said, I have no idea how to care for these turtles.

Where I live it's illegal to own turtles, so I've never had the pleasure.

Check back often, maybe someone will come along that has some expertise on this little animals.

Here's the link I found;

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source...AbZeHw&cad=rja

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do about someone abandening horses ,dogs and a pot bellied pig [ 2 Answers ]

I have some one that left some animals and I have taken them in and now after 5 months she wants them and one ather that I found a good home for back what can I do to make it so she can`t bother me

Does anyone have a red eared slider turtle? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I have a male turtle that I had for a month and since then I can't get him to eat the food pellets that I brought. My dad gotten a big tank for him but he had to get rid of the tank because he couldn't take the smell and he doesn't want to have to clean it every month. I have my turtle in a...

Young Chickens killing and eating each other. [ 7 Answers ]

Why do my young chicks kill and eat each other? When I go out in the morning there are numerous dead and the others are pecking the dead carcasses. Help!

Red eared slider turtle [ 2 Answers ]

Our Red Eared Slider turtle is in a tank by the window to get a little sun. We moved from Texas to New Hampshire and she has stopped eating. Does she need a certain temperature?

View more questions Search