Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SOUTHWEST_VOODO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 01:28 AM
    Confused Juggalo
    First of all, I'm a juggalo, not a gigalo.
    And I'm really not good with girls.
    I'm good at flirting, kissing, and uh everything else *wink wink nudge nudge*
    But its me. I'm strange
    I'm into music that most people consider strange
    I smoke weed all the time, I'm into the supernatural, I practice voodoo and magic, creepy things and contacting the dead which isn't really a turn on I guess. But people always tell me not to change. But that isn't really working out to well.
    I mean, I've only had 1 girlfriend and I'm 15.
    That's not really a good track record.
    People always say I'm good looking, that I'm charming but when girls get to know me, they are scared away.
    I just don't know what to do.
    Help me out here.
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 22, 2008, 04:28 AM
    You act like you should have tons of life experience by now.

NEWSFLASH

You're 15.
    One girlfriend is normal by that time; in fact many people don't actually have a serious girlfriend until after that, which is more normal.
    Why are you doing "everything else" at 15 anyway? That's not all right. I'm only 22 and I still think you're too young for that. It's unattractive when guys pretend to be "man-whores" anyway, especially for someone as young as you.
    As for the weed, not smart, but you'll end up figuring that out at some point.
    And practicing magic and voodoo and everything, that's not completely usual, but everyone has quirks about themselves. I imagine you're still going to be going through a lot of changes for the next few years anyway. I know I was really really different at 15 than I am now, and I think a lot of people could say that too.

In my opinion you're doing some things that probably aren't the most intelligent, but you still sound like a typical teenager for the most part.

Is this post to ask how to meet girls? The best advice anyone can give you is to be yourself and put yourself out there and meet a lot of people. At least when you meet a girl you are compatible with you know how special she is.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 05:21 AM

Ok, I agree with xxariesxx here. You are only 15, it isn't like you should have many girlfriends. You should especially not being doing anything more than sex. When I was 15 I didn't smoke weed. I played football, basketball, wrestling, and did track. Let me tell you, I had girls swarming me and didn't know what to do with them. I went through a girl every week. Nothing serious obviously. I did eventually become an everyday pot smoker and learned that was not a good choice, but I didn't have to learn the hard way and hopefully you won't either. I didn; even have my first kiss until I was 15. That's when I moved to my new big school and played sports. And I didn't have sex until I was barely 17. Nobody likes a whore, rather it be a man or a woman, girl or boy. I slept with a girl once who was 15 and I was 18. ( I didn't know she was that young) I check I.D. now. Haha. Anyway. She had been with 20 guys. Do you know how horrible that is? Especially at 15? I did get checked. I should have never taken the chance to where I needed to get checked. So play it smart. Good Luck!
    lthm Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2008, 08:38 PM

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but fifteen isn't that bad to have had one girlfriend. Other than that, you have two problems. Some girls consider the whole juggalo thing to be weird and uncool. But you don't want those kinds of girls. The other problem is, if you seriously believe in magic and contacting the dead, girls AND boys might not want to date you, much less be around you, because they think you're an idiot.
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 23, 2008, 08:42 PM
    I don't think it's necessary to call anyone an idiot about what they believe and are interested in.

Be respectful
    lthm Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxariesxx View Post
    I don't think it's necessary to call anyone an idiot about what they believe and are interested in.

Be respectful
    I agree. That's why I said people might THINK he was an idiot. Not that he was an idiot. Sorry if it sounded otherwise.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2008, 09:13 PM

Well I do think so, and so will 95 percent of the girls he may want to date. So his dating pool will be a lot smaller. Come on voodo and talking to the dead, not going to get a lot of girls to go to the prom with that.

But on the other hand, one girlfriend, that is most likely one more than perhaps a large group of 15 years old have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am confused. [ 92 Answers ]

Well those that answered my first question will want to give me some input here. After I went to pick her up for a date, she asked that I do not kiss her on the lips since we are just going on a date. I kissed her on the cheek. We walked around and talked about us, no matter how hard I tried the...

I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

I like 2 guys one is an idiot and the other is a smarty pants and when he is in school he is a pain in the butt and I'm also scared to talk to him while the onother one I met 3-4 days ago and I just figured out that he goes to my school and my friends say to flirt with both of them the one I'm...

What should I do I'm confused [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I am dateing a wonderful guy. His name is Brooks and I also like my ex-boyfriends best friend. I like both of them equally. However I am not sure if I should break up with Brooks and try to see if I have a chance with Owen! The whole ex-boyfriend best friend line I don't usually cross....

Is he confused? [ 1 Answers ]

After a talk about everything, I thought it was better to get distance before the day he tells me "hi, i got a girlfriend". I still love him but I don't want to be only his friend, so I get distance. No contact at all. But last week we met at street. I saw him but I keep walking like I didn't. He...

I really am confused [ 7 Answers ]

OK I have 2 kids with this guy and he got locked up and he has 3 years to do and I really can't seem to get him out of my heart because we were together for 5 years and now I am engaged to be married and I don't want to be with this guy that I am with right now do you think I should call this...

View more questions Search