Ask
    Jhon Doe #1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 08:37 PM
    How can I find the gun I'm looking for
    I'm looking for a 5inch ruger gp 100 ss revolver
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 26, 2009, 08:51 PM

If I knew where you could get one, I would for sure not tell you.

Tick
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2009, 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhon Doe #1 View Post
    im looking for a 5inch ruger gp 100 ss revolver
    I cannot in good conscience, give someone on the net advice on buying firearms without knowing several pertainent points of knowledge.

Location.
    Age.
    Reason for purchase.
    State of mind.
    Knowledge of firearm safety.
    Criminal record.

And I doubt anyone else here will help you until these points are answered truthfully, and these answers verified.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 26, 2009, 09:12 PM

I can't rep you, jm, but that was a very well thought out reply.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find volume of NaOH used up on test data? And how to find [NaOH]? [ 3 Answers ]

Standardization of NaOH solution: a)volume of 6.0M NaOH solution used: 20mL b)approximate after dilution to 400mL: 0.5M c)weight of empty flask: 86.525g d)weight of flask plus KHP: 87.253g e)weight of KHP: 0.728g f)moles of KHP: 0.00356mol g)moles of NaOH: same answer as moles of KHP...

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

View more questions Search