Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thjtax Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2006, 05:26 PM
    Danny Thomas (aka Amos M Yahkoob)
    The founder of St. Jude's hospital, Danny Thomas, never finished High School. So what did he do for a living prior to acting? Does anyone know if he was ever in the Marine Corps? I kept running across his name in "Flags of Our Fathers), by James Bradley.

Semper Fi,

Thomas (RVN 68-70)

Bt
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2006, 05:39 PM
    Actually I found his real name as Muzyad Yahkoob ( one of his first stage names used the name Amos) and in WWII he performed in the USO not in the military.

http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/T/...homasdanny.htm

http://www.answers.com/topic/danny-thomas
    thjtax Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Corporate income (private, not public) can a cash dividend be paid to the members (stock holders, 4 investors only) and be claimed as an expense to the corp and a dividend to the holders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annette Funicello on Danny Thomas [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to confirm the number of appearances this actress made on Danny's TV series, Make Room For Daddy. I have memory of three-----the episode where she arrived from Italy, The Frankie Laine Episode, and a third one where she was involved in some talent show at school and sang Wild Willie. ...

Wedding in St Thomas [ 3 Answers ]

I want ot get married in St in JAN 2004. Around 20 25 guests with air hotl from JFk New York. What is the best locaation to get married. I want really gorgous place. I want a fairtale wedding. Ay info is great . Thanks ::)

Danny Thomas-Lost In Space- Actress=same? [ 2 Answers ]

The younger girl appearing in the series "Lost in Space" the same actress who had played Danny Thomas' daughter in "Make Room For Daddy?"

Life's Little Conundrums aka Unanswerable Questions [ 2 Answers ]

In the UK they are trying to recruit more teachers. This advert features some children posing some potentioanlly unanswerable questions. This got me to thinking, with the wealth of knowledge here can we answer any of them ? Ok here's some of them I can remember: Why's the sky blue? - OK...

Bloodclots aka 'NOTS' On The Face [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I'm a 19 guy and I have 2 nots on my face. 1 on the forehead and 1 on my right face cheek. Emotionally I don't feel happy or too attractive. I'm young, I saw 2 old people with one on there face and they don't look happy. I don't want to end up the same way. I CAN'T FIND ANY HELP INFO ON THE...

View more questions Search