Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Priyanga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2014, 08:38 PM
    How to make piezoelectric plate
    Please explain about the withstand amount of stress by the piezoelectric plate?Instead of piezoelectric plate shall I use piezoelectric crystal , is it possible?

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting piezoelectric crystals in series [ 0 Answers ]

I'm sorry, I don't have much experience with piezoelectricity and could really use your help. I have with me piezoelectric quartz, ceramics. They are gold on the top and bottom and clear (crystal like) in between. Can someone provide a step by step on how to configure them in series? I know how...

Piezoelectric plates [ 0 Answers ]

How would you relate the force which you bang the piezoelectric plate with the voltage produced by it.. Is there any formula.

Is there a piezoelectric pilot kit available for my old coleman furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I have a mfg. home with a Coleman propane furnace that uses a White Rogers 36C67 type 189, 24 volt 60HZ gas valve. Is there a piezoelectric pilot kit to update from my old standing pilot which blows our frequently? I got a lot of help from this forum and category a couple years ago. Thanks.

What type of plate boundary is parallel to the direction of the plate movement? [ 4 Answers ]

What type of plate boundary is parallel to the direction of the plate movement?

Decorative Swith Plate or Wall Plate and Switches [ 5 Answers ]

We're looking to replace our standard switch plates with "decorative" plates, mainly in the kitchen backsplash. We have seen plenty of options for the plates, from pewter to copper to nickel, etc. Are there options for the actual switches themselves? Can we get switches, such as simple light...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.