Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frabarb Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2013, 12:43 PM
    'Ctrl +' to increase magnifcation of web page.
    What should I do to to regain the 'CTRL +' function on the computer . I can no longer increase a web page using thi key board shortcut. I have run CC Cleaner to cleanup The registry,coookies,temp files etc. Suggestions please
    frabarb Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 06:41 AM
    I forgot to add the following-
    'Ctrl +. Doesnot work using IE but has worked on Google
    Frabarb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maximize a web page every time I open. I use Yahoo as my primary web page. [ 1 Answers ]

When I now open Yahoo as my primary IE web page it is always minimized. Have tried a 3 suggestions on this site but to no avail. Thanks in advance! floater74

Maximize the web page [ 2 Answers ]

When I open the internet it opens in normal size not full, but when I try to enlarge it by clicking the maximize button in the top right corner the web site will stay the same size but all around the web site were it is suppsoe to be enlarged at is white while the web site stays the same size, how...

Web page [ 14 Answers ]

My ISP gives me 10Mb of webspace, I would like to just put a few pictures up and maybe some email addresses. Everyone says to buy Dreamweaver or Frontpage, but isn't there a way to create the file in IE and save it as a .htm and upload that? Or maybe even in Word? In Word 2003 when you go to new...

View more questions Search