Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grasscutter15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2011, 09:28 AM
    I am installing two replacement split hvac systems. The first is a 2 ton Trane XB13 1
    The first unit in the attic will handle 1500 sq ft and the basement unit will handle 18000 sq ft.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2011, 09:33 AM
    Your question is incomplete but "18,000 sq ft in the basement"? 1,800 perhaps? 18,000 BTU?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are Trane/American Standard HVAC systems top quality? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been reading reviews and people are saying Trane HVAC units are Pieces of s***, is that true? I always thought Trane/American standard systems were top quality and were better than Carrier. I personally like Carrier as my #1 choice. So witch is the best Trane or Carrier?

Can you use a 2 ton evaporator in a 3 ton split a/c system [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 ton coil ready to replace a 3 ton coil, will it work or not, and what are the explanations why? Thank you , I am trying to save money, since my dad had this 2 ton coil already and in great shape.

3.5 ton outside hvac + 4 ton inside unit = 14 seer? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I was wondering if you all can help me out with some a/c unit advice for a new home I am about to purchase. They rave about their hvac being rated at 14 seer, however I noticed the outside unit has a 13 seer rating. When I questioned the builder about it, they simply stated that the...

Trane 2 ton & 2 1/2 ton pricing [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if I am getting a fair or good price from a local company located here in Miami, Florida. Believe it or not the two A/C units in my home are still working from the day the house was built 19 years ago. I received a quote on 2 Trane units. XB13 2TTB30 30 = $2499 XB13...

Quote on 2 1/2 ton Trane XR13 and var spd Trane Blower [ 2 Answers ]

I was just quoted on a 2nd floor A/C replacement, condenser and var speed blower, 2 1/2 ton Trane XR13 with upgrade options. Live in CT Are these prices sane ? Includes removal of old unit, upgrade of refrig line, added insulation on old ductwork - work to be done in walkup attic Quote...

View more questions Search