Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mewelch55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 11:18 AM
    Intertherm furnace troubleshooting
    My intertherm #e2eb-01sha electric furnace mostly just blows cold air. Sometimes however the heat works just fine. Also, anytime the blower is not running the furnace is hot so we have to turn off the safety disconnect. We have tried replacing the thermostat to no avail. Help please Michael
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 04:40 AM
    It is possible you have a defective sequencer. This item also can control when the blower comes on and off in the heat mode. Unless you have a electric meter and know how to use it you will not be able to test the sequencer and its operation. Also I show NO Intertherm furnace with that exact model number.
    mark helberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2011, 03:56 PM
    Have intertherm outside central air unit will not go on. Have put a new switch,no change. Check wireing from unit to central blower, no chew or crack marks. Could it be the thermostat. Which kocks the switch I replaced on or is their a high low pressure switch. That may have gone out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting [ 11 Answers ]

Having problems with our intertherm lp furnace. It runs for a while and then it kicks out the high limit reset on the purge blower fan. Then we shut the furnace off and reset the high limit switch button on, and it comes on again. We currently have the thermostat set at 67, if we increase the...

Intertherm furnace e2eb-017hb runs briefly, shuts off, then furnace just clicks [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm furnace, e2eb-017hb. It comes on briefly, blows warm air, then shuts off, and a clicking sound comes from the coil contacts area. I have tested the t-stat, and also replaced a coil contact, thinking that was the problem. I would appreciate any help on what to do next.

Intertherm MAC 2460 troubleshooting [ 5 Answers ]

I have the above electric furnace and I need some help troubleshooting it. I was able to make the unit work by jumpering a couple of the wires. I know this is not safe but so was freezing and I didn't leave it unattended. I have a meter and I have 240 volts to and out of breakers and to most of...

My intertherm furnace pilot lights but furnace won't kick on [ 5 Answers ]

I need some diagnostic help. We have a full propane tank. A new burner plate (last year) and the blower works. We light the pilot but the knob should pop up after one minute thus lighting the furnace. It won't pop up. What part should we replace? The furnace is a 17 year old Intertherm MGH...

Intertherm furnace [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a Intertherm Model MMHA 070ABHr-01 gas. Had a tech out replaced the ignitor/and adjusted it. Problem still is furnace calls for heat prepurge fan motor kicks?? In, ignites runs for 2-3 minutes kicks out fan motor starts runs for 30 sec shuts off. In the mean time the furnace has...

View more questions Search