Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2022 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Noma Indoor Digital Timer
    I need the instructions to set up the Noma Indoor 24 hour Digital Timer. It has 6 on/off programs.
    kubota96 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2022
    I need the instructions to set up the Noma Indoor 24 hour Digital Timer. It has 6 on/off programs.
    What model you have?
    BirdieC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 06:30 PM
    I don't know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NOMA digital timer model TD1000 [ 7 Answers ]

Hi - I have a small timer with 5 buttons and can't remember how to program it. Buttons are: mode, program, time, hour, minute. It's white with blue buttons and has a small window. Any help programming this would be GREAT!

Operating Instructions for Noma Digital Timer TD1000 [ 2 Answers ]

Noma Digital Timer TD1000 I have no operating instructions. Please tell me , how to set this timer. I have set ON time, Off time and curent time. But after setting ON and OFF, I don't know how to get the timer back to the current time. Please supply the answer or send the operating...

Manual for noma digital outdoor timer [ 1 Answers ]

I lost the manual... how do I program the noma digital outdoor timer for Block Heater/Lighting?

Noma digital timer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Noma Digital timer model N1505 and lost the instructions. Can you tell me how to operate and use this timer. Thank you.:confused

Digital Noma timer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heavy duty Noma timer that I have lost the instructios for. Help Pleas:(

View more questions Search