Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2003, 09:08 PM
    Re: Boston Terriers
    I hate to give an answer that may not be much help, but I must tell you how glad I am that you are giving a rescue dog a second chance. I hope you are working with a good rescue that will be sure to make a successful placement. Maybe your rescue would be the best place to find out about a good book. Pet stores are terrible place to buy a dog, but maybe a good place to buy a book. I frequently see displays of books covering many different breeds. If all else fails, there is Amazon.
    frh1026 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2003, 04:19 AM
    Boston Terriers
    Hi labman, they seem to be a good rescue organization. Right now I'm waiting for my application to be approved, which includes talking to my vet and a home visit. The lady I'm working with is asking all kinds of questions as to what I'm looking for in a BT. I've used Amazon for a book, which is very general, although it has great pics of the Bostons. I will ask the rescue lady if she can recommend a good book on BT's. Thanks for the suggestion. Susan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boston terrier [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 10 week old boston terrier. He has blood in his poop. Is this something I should be worried about ? I call the v et and she said it's probably OK.

Boston Terrier Poops in house [ 2 Answers ]

7 month, male, Boston goes outdoors and poops heavily three times a day but will still find a way to poop in the house. Different sites on the NET talk about a special training method for Boston Terriers that is guarunteed to stop your dog from craping in the house for $49.95. I'm at my witts end...

6 month old boston terrier pooping in cage [ 1 Answers ]

My 6 month old boston terrier poops in her cage every time that we leave the house (not only does she poop, but she stomps on it and smears it all around the cage and on herself). It doesn't matter how we are gone, 30 minutes or 8 hrs! She never did this before - it just started last month when we...

View more questions Search