Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wasim786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2014, 09:52 PM
    I have piles
    I'm suffered from piles but after operation get relaxed from piles pain but still m facing mucus problem from anus why? Please advise me.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 7, 2014, 10:18 PM
    Time to talk to the doctor. We can't diagnose this online...but since you had an operation, talk to the doctor.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2014, 11:02 PM
    I agree with odinn. Any post op symptoms that are not normal, based on what the doctor told you to expect post op, should be discussed with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piles [ 2 Answers ]

My Mom is suffering from Piles for the past 20 years but she had a pulmonary embolism after the leg fracture about one and a half years ago.she's mow taking ecosprin 150mg and no other blood thinners but suddenly for the past two weeks she's experiencing bleeding piles. What should we do?

Piles [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me about piles problem

My dog is sheeding a lot Imean piles but her coat looks normal [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is losing a lot of hair

Piles under a concrete slab [ 0 Answers ]

How do I find out if there are piles under a concrete slab that was added to my house in 1979. The city does not have any records of it. Thanks, Diego

Snowblower leaves piles of snow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Craftsman 10 hp snowblower and it leaves a pile line of snow approx. 6 inces deep only on the left side of the blower. The shear pins are fine. Can anyone give some suggestions as to what may be the cause of this problem. Thanks.

View more questions Search