Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostinthoughts Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 01:35 PM
    How long to wait to apologize
    HI:
    I met this guy through work. We were in a project and worked very close to each other. He gave mixed signals, which I thought positive and showed my true feelings. He dumped me by saying I read him wrong. The project ended 6 weeks ago. After that I went crazy and came on strong by calling him and texting him. He didn't reply, so I went more crazy and wrote him e-mail that I am ending all personal contact. This was 4 weeks ago.

Now from my sources I came to know that he misses me. I am not hoping for anything positive, as his missing me can again be mixed signal and I can get hurt bythinking too much. But I do want to apologize for my action for coming on too strong. How long shall I wait ? He is an introvert and takes long time for showing his emotions. Shall I wait few more weeks? If so how long?
    marlene52 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 02:02 PM
    The best way for you not to get hurt, is to make yourself strong and don't contact him, he knows how you feel so wait until he's ready to let you know how he feels if you contact him again you may trough away whatever you have accomplished... in a sense. He might still think your crazy, and after him sometimes people realize how much they miss someone when they aren't around. Just my thought... it seems like he is missing you now that you aren't around in his answering machine or his email.
    lostinthoughts Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Thanks marlene52 for reconfirming my thoughts. I should wait and see if he comes around. Though I still feel quite guilty to push him with my crazy calls and texts.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Leave him alone. He's made his position clear and backed it up by not contacting you. Anything anyone else tells you on his behalf should be ignored. Follow his lead, leave him alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How long do I have to wait ? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother disappeared 9 years ago and I am 99% sure he is on a witness protection programme, does anyone know how many years I have to wait for him to be allowed to contact someone from his past life?

How long do I wait? [ 1 Answers ]

Let me tell you my history.... + pregnancy test May 9......miscarriage May 11 (2007) HSG test (can improve fertility) on August 23. + OPK August 28. I am currently 11 days late, still -- hpt. When I got my + with the m/c I did not get it until I was 15 days late. I just called my OB and the...

How long should I wait? [ 2 Answers ]

me and my partner have been trying for a baby for nearly six months now.My ovulation date for this month was the 20th July ( if worked out right I used an ovulation calendar to help me) we had sex the 19th 20th 21st 23rd and 25th was these the right dates and what are my chances or conceiving this...

Is it too long to wait? [ 2 Answers ]

I met Nicholas on the internet, and we dated for two years. We only met, but I swear to god, those days we spent together were perfect beyond words. We are so compatible with each other, and we both love each other deeply. We were best friends, and we talked all the time. We were very happy, but...

View more questions Search