Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gwerath Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 10:06 AM
    80s movie that reminded me of time bandits kids on volcano island?
    It involved a couple of kids and a volcano island. I believe they escaped on a boat from a villain in a long coat. I believe it was a movie and not a TV show.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2010, 03:35 PM

Could it be

Lord of the Flies (1990)
    gwerath Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 04:19 PM
    It was more of a fantasy movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

80s movie title kids movie about leprechaun [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was little about a little girl and her brother and their dog and they are looking for their dog because it ran into the woods and they find a leprechaun but that is about all that I remember and I have no idea how to find this movie. My friends tell me that it must have...

Name of an 80s kids adventure movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, me and my sister used to watch this adventure movie when we were kids but can't remember the name. All we remember is this bunch of kids in america were scared of a "monster" in the lake in their town, but in the end it turns out to have been an old crane or something? Any ideas?:)

80s/90s kids cartoon movie with pink dragons on an island? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now. I rented it over and over again when I was like 4 or 5 late 80s early 90s. A cartoon movie for kids. It was something to do with a tropical island and pink animals or creatures and a volcano I think. Does anyone know what it is called? My mom...

80s kids movie [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. My cousin remembers this movie about 2 kids who go on an adventure and walk on a sideways sidewalk. Any ideas?

View more questions Search