Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panchagni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 05:02 AM
    Health insurance policy which covers pre-existing disease-Kidney malfunction
    Hi,

I am suffering from Kidney problem. 90% of my kidneys are not functioning. Presently I don't have any Health insurance policy.
    Can any one tell me the information about the Health insurance policy, which covers the Pre-existing diseases. It would very helpful for me.
    sacbhatia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 04:14 AM
    There is a medi-claim policy that covers pre-existing diseases.
    It also covers a person up to the age of 70 years.

This policy is available by a Govt. of India Insurance company only through direct marketing and not to all insurance companies.

Please call 9873464760 for further details.
    josilver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 08:29 PM

Got similar question re pre-existing illness-breast cancer. Are there insurance companies in Florida?
    sunny1ib Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2009, 08:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by josilver View Post
    Got similar question re pre-existing illness-breast cancer. Are there insurance companies in florida?
    It would be very helpful if you can provide additional information, such as:

What was/is the diagnosis? How long ago was one diagnosed? What type of treatment has been undergone? Has the treatment been completed? Did the treatment go well? How long has one been in remission? Answer these and I may be able to provide you with additional information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney disease in dog [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a one and half yr old chinese crested powder puff dog at eight months he developed a bladder infection, which cleared up with antibiotics. In June of this year he became very sick over a couple of days from being very lively to not wanting to eat or even walk. Took him to vet , they told...

Insurance that covers IVF [ 2 Answers ]

I live in CA. We are covered under Blue cross HMO plan which does not cover fertility treatments. I would like to know which insurance covers it.

Anemia, kidney disease [ 2 Answers ]

What types of anemia require regular blood transfusions about once a month. Can kidney disease require blood transfusions as well?

Kidney disease and deafness [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me if a parent has kidney failure and kidney disease if a child is conceived could that child be born deaf. My husband died of kidney failure and was 100% disabled because of operations done wrong. He died in VA hospital. My son is deaf and he has it so hard to find work. ...

View more questions Search