Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockywanabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Action Movie on HBO in the 90s
    There was a movie is saw on HBO once growing up in the 90's about an ex navy seal who's daughter was taken from him by like his daughters grandfather whom felt he deserved her and was like Asian mafia but the father would not allow it and they tried to kill him and could not. I remember one awesome line where the main character says "you think you can kill me? no one can kill me" and in while holding a ninjas neck snaps it. He had the same last name as Jean Claude Van-Damn and always swore they where cousins.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:45 PM

True Vengeance from 1997. Man, I'm *sick* of that FAKE vengeance stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show. I could have been for all ages, but I remember it had American actors, but I watched it on a British children's channel. I took place in what looked like the future. It feature a brother and sister. The boy looked a lot like...

80's movie that was always on hbo [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the title of this movie that was always on HBO in the mid 80's. It was about a rebel kid who was picked on. Some people eventually chased him into some woods or small island, and he defended himself by throwing sticks of dynamite. I remember he had blonde hair and his name might...

Please help on hbo 80s movie [ 5 Answers ]

On HBO there was a movie about dancing or breakdancing.. THere was a girl that had dark skin and very long and curly hair on it. It was on hbo in the 80s I think. Can anyone tell me the name of the movie Thanks!:confused:

Movie from late 70s, saw on HBO, cartoon/live-action [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the name of a cartoon/live-action movie I saw as a kid forever. I saw it on HBO in the late 70s around the same time Dot and the Kangaroo and that other Dot movie were playing also. The movie starts with live-action. There is a poor boy I think--they speak in...

HBO Horror Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie that use to come on hbo in the 80's or early 90's. It was a horror film, or like a sci fi maybe, All I know is that it was about a group of kids that took a trip on a bus I believe and on the way to where ever they were going, they saw a old lady up under animals...

View more questions Search