Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shershah007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 06:13 PM
    Where can I ask immigration questions nz
    I am currently working as a sales merchandise with Goodman Fielder on a part time role in New Zealand. Every week I get enough work to make 30 hours a week. I had recently applied for a superviser's role but was unsuccessful as there were some more suitable candidates ahead of me. My manager advises that I have a good chance of being a supervisor by the next year.
    Further, I am on my job search visa and I have done a level 7 course. Do I have chances to get a two year work permit from that job?
    Your precious advice will really be helpful

Check out some similar questions!

Ask questions about immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pending case for naturalization based on marriage, it is on a final decision making stage (I passed my interview and got preaproved). I got fired couple days ago for "not smiling" and planning to file for unemployment. Question: would me being out of work and collecting negatively...

Immigration questions? [ 0 Answers ]

I came to US on May 2010 with a H4 Visa, both my husband's H1 and my H4 extensions were applied and received till 2013. Meanwhile my company processed my H1 Visa and I went to India in November 2010 got the H1 visa stamped and came back to US in February 2011 with a job. My project is getting over...

Immigration Questions [ 0 Answers ]

1. I have been sent back to my country because I did not get through after living in canada for 8 years under the refugee program. 2. I have an employer who sent in an LMO on my behalf. 3. I need to know if the LMO is granted am I able to apply for a Work Permit and if so will that be granted...

Immigration questions [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old divorce Mother of two daughters ages 5 and 11. We live in El Salvador and have never been in U.S. grounds. My father is a U.S. citizen and he wants to file a petition for my dauhgters and I. I want to know how long will it be until we receive our green card?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.