Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhondaglee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 01:52 PM
    Unfair treatment from probation in PA?
    Is a one year state prison sentence normal for a first violation of probation in over 10 years ?

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding unfair treatment and award in long lasting divorce settlement [ 2 Answers ]

My giglfriend nearing the end of a lengthy divorce settlement. She was married in 1987. 2 yrs later discovered she had parkinsons disease. The husband then left her with child to support. All this time has been nothing but litagation. The award that is being sought by her lawyer does not even cover...

Hours are changed / Unfair treatment [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have been having a problem at work and I need some advice. Background information is in order to fully understand my complaint. The way I clock into work everyday is really unfair. It is all done on a computer web page and not directly on site. For example, if I get to work...

Unfair treatment [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any way for me to take legal action against my former boss for wrongful termination, and/or deformation even though Maryland is an at will state?

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

Seemingly Unfair Judicial Treatment in Washington State [ 7 Answers ]

I am in an active Law Suit over a property I bought several years ago. The Seller claims he never signed the Warranty Deed (in front of a notary, no less.) His interrogatories contradict his complaint. (in my favor.) Anyway, he has FREE representation through Seattle University Catholic Law School....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search