Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisathomson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2017, 04:25 AM
    How to get rid of sneezing
    How to get rid of sneezing fast and naturally. I am suffering with sneezing and running nose. I tried a few medicines but nothing works. Doctor said it is allergy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2017, 06:41 AM
    ContinueContinue to follow up with your doctor and be forthcoming as to what works and what doesn't. Then he can make adjustments and changes to what he prescribes, but don't expect fast quick fixes because it takes time and work to narrow it down to what's an effective treatment for your allergies.

You want natural, tell him, as this is a learn as you go situation and the nature of allergies can change quickly as the weather, and the seasons. Do you know what kind of allergy you suffer from and what triggers them? That may take time to figure out and treat properly.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 1, 2017, 07:04 AM
    A teaspoon a day of your local honey is said to help allergies.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2017, 12:49 PM
    I hate March! This has been the worst March for pollen in Florida. I know people who swear by Flonase. I Neti Pot twice a day to flush out the pollen. But we have to just wait this time of year out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sneezing... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guy's Last few weeks I have problem with my sneezing in the morning when I wake up because my nose has a blockage and after five minutes the running nose started accompanied by sneezing. Is there any one who can tell what is the cause of this sneezing. Thanks :(

Sneezing [ 4 Answers ]

So, I work in a rather large building with a good amount of people on shift at any given time. 500+, pretty casual, as we're a gaming company, so everyone is pretty relaxed. Like, I can tell my boss (jokingly) to shut up, and he'll tell me to "hold the *eff* on" and stuff, and we're cool. The...

Sneezing cat [ 2 Answers ]

My cat recently has started to sneeze regularly. We recently obtained a puppy and it seems to correspond to this time frame of when cat started sneezing. Took to vet emergency could not find anything obviously wrong. Any suggestions?

Sneezing Cat... [ 2 Answers ]

My Cat is 8 years old. I took her to the Vet about a week ago because she was weezing when sleeping... after an x-ray they seem to think she might have asma. They gave her corazone and her weezing has stopped. Now she is sneezing all the time. All night long she wakes up and sneezes for a couple of...

View more questions Search