Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cocolinzd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 11:28 AM
    Confused with period and early pregnancy
    :confused: I was 7 days late for my period so I took a pregnancy test (clearblue) and it came out positive but it was a faint line but on the 7th day I came on well I think it was a period it was light pink then went to medium red and had brown in it, it lasted for about 4days I also had a little bit of cramping in the lower part of my stomach one night for about 15mins so I took another test this one was again really faint but it only came out after 10mins. I waited 4-5days to do the other test. I could really do with some help as I'm in the progress of registering with a doctors

Thank you
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 11:44 AM

Well the first possibility, is the test was faulty and gave a false possitive and you are NOT pregnant.

You may have been pregnant but suffered a miscarriage...

A very smal percentage of women WILL have a period all through pregnancy. My grandmother was one of them.

Above all, no matter what the issue is, GO TO YOUR DOCTOR. Even if its perfectly normal, your doctor needs to be aware of EVERYTHING going on with you.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 11:46 AM

Sounds like you should see a dr. if you can't get to your regular dr (or who will be your regular dr) look into visiting a planned parenthood or see if there's any other similar clinics in your area.
    cocolinzd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 11:56 AM

My nan and my auntie had a period all through there pregnancy but isn't sure if it can be passed down I just confused but I will book in to see my doctor asap when I get registered
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 11:56 AM

I doubt it was a false positive. Get an appointment with your doctor!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

2 missed period, early pregnancy/pms symptoms: Pregnant or PMS? [ 2 Answers ]

I've missed 2 periods and spotted a few days ago. I hjave many pms/pregnancy symptoms, including hot flases. My breast and nipples have been extremely sore lately. Just brushing against them is painful. My breasts have grown a full cup size in the past month, and my clothes are feeling tighter. I...

Period Like Pains In Early Pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone had period like pains in the early stages of pregnancy? They are not really really bad but I can feel them like I know they are there. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow.

Early Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently found out that I am pregnant but am worried as I am supposed to be going to Florida 3 weeks. At this time I will only be around 5 weeks pregnant and I am wondering whether the flight may effect my chances of having a miscarriage? Also there are a lot of rides and water slides in...

View more questions Search