Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myquastion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 04:38 AM
    I need to get free scholarship I have deploma by pharmacy. How could could I get free scholarship to abrod I need someone to help me!

I am 27 years old,femail, I need to get free scholarship I have deploma by Pharmacy and I am a poor person... who can help me my financial aid for scholarship and help me till the end!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by myquastion View Post
    I am 27 years old,femail, i need to get free scholarship i have deploma by Pharmacy and i am a poor person.... who can help me my financial aid for scholarship and help me till the end!

If you already have a Pharmacy degree why do you need a scholarship to go to College? Or am I missing something here?

The only way to get scholarships is to pick out the colleges that interest you and apply for admission and financial aid.

I don't think any one individual person is going to help you "til the end."
    ashfaquealam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 07:11 AM
    I am 24 years student I am so poor I need to get free scholarship I have deploma by computer hardware and net working and I am a poor person... who can help me *** my financial problem aid for scholarship and help me till the end thanku.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find a free scholarship in europe, what I need to subscribe? [ 6 Answers ]

How can I find a free scholarship in europe, what I need to subscribe?

Free scholarship [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get free scholarship chance?

Free scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am forgin student I am resident in belgium I love to get scholarship in uk or us in material engineering because I have Bsc in material engineering from iraq . Please if someone help me to get that I will be appreciate for that my mail is : EMAIL REMOVED... thanks and regards

Free scholarship. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a degree in computer sicence I want to continue my study In which universities I can get free scholarship.

View more questions Search