Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noredine Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2003, 04:02 PM
    Wuthering Heights
    ;)PLease discuss the nature of Heathcliff and Catherine relationship ?Why there is extreme Love and extreme Hate in the novel?
    bellanotre Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2009, 07:05 PM

I never got what the big deal with this novel was. It wasn't very romantic. And Heathcliffe just took all his pain and suffering and imposed it on others. It would have been more romantic had he not turned so evil. I honestly do not undertsand how it is a classic, it's not near any of Austen's, or Brady's classic novels.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Raising the dishwasher to new heights... [ 8 Answers ]

I would like for my dishwasher to be installed approximately 10 inches off the floor. It will be on a platform and it will be 36 inches from the sink drain. Would it be best to have its own drain line and if so how high do you recommend that it should be? If it is drained separately do we still...

Heights of entertainers [ 3 Answers ]

Please suggest a website that gives the heights of Entertainers.  if none available, please give us the Heights of the following: Bruce willis Demi moore Madonna Alex baldwin Mel gibson Tommy lee jones

How tall are these Actresses? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if you knew the heights of the following actresses? 1) Lorraine Bracco 2) Victoria Principal 3) Kelly Lebrock 4) Anne Archer 5) Glen Close 6) Meryl Streep 7) Karen Allen

Female Celebrities Heights [ 1 Answers ]

How tall are they? -Elizabeth McGovern -Kelly Lebrock -Elizabeth Perkins -Madeline Stowe -Connie Sellecca -Debra Winger -Joanna Going -Victoria Principal

Heights of entertainers [ 1 Answers ]

Please suggest website that gives heights of enter- Tainers. If not available, please advise heights of the Following actors: Goldie hawn Harrison ford Drew barrymore Robert redford Sarah jessica parker Jennifer anniston

View more questions Search