Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unimush Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 01:05 PM
    Is shortness a turnoff for guys?
    I'm 13 (girl) and I'm 4'11" 1/2 tall. My mom is 5', my dad is 5'6", my brother is 5'11", and my sister is 5'1/4".

I probably will not grow much more, and if I do, the tallest I would grow is probably 5'4" (at absolute most). When I'm older, would it be a turn off that I'm so short, or do guys like/not mind short girls?
    Tallyman29 Posts: 22, Reputation: 9

Jun 25, 2012, 01:12 PM
    Most guys like women who are shorter than themselves or at least the same height. Your at a perfectly natural height for your age and you'll most likely grow another half a foot judging by your family's height.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 01:13 PM
    Guys love short girls. Then they can feel like they are the big protectors for those delicate little treasures.
    mearbhall Posts: 41, Reputation: 16

Jun 25, 2012, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Guys love short girls. Then they can feel like they are the big protectors for those delicate little treasures.
    I second this! I'm 5'7. Most of my girlfriends were shorter than me growing up and the shortest ones always got the most attention!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 01:24 PM
    There's something about short girls that I always liked too. Nothing wrong with being short!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    There's something about short girls that I always liked too. Nothing wrong with being short!
    Short girls who have spider friends are especially fun to be with and talk to!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Yes... though I haven't met many girls that are fans of spiders.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by unimush View Post
    I'm 13 (girl) and I'm 4'11" 1/2 tall. My mom is 5', my dad is 5'6", my brother is 5'11", and my sister is 5'1/4".

I probably will not grow much more, and if I do, the tallest I would grow is probably 5'4" (at absolute most). When I'm older, would it be a turn off that I'm so short, or do guys like/not mind short girls?
    a
    At 13 you still have a lot of growing to do. Many kids nowadays are taller than their parents. I think you are worried about nothing.

Many guys like short girls. I'm a shorty myself
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2012, 02:32 PM
    You have nothing to worry about.

The rule is women like taller men, and conversely, men like shorter women.
    unimush Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 05:59 PM
    Discussion for guys: do you llikke girls short or tall?
    Do you prefer your girls to be short (<5'4") or tall (>5'5")? And why?

Just curious!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Asked and answered. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ys-675097.html
    SilentSkills Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:11 PM
    I definitely like them shorter than me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 01:13 PM
    I use to love them all, fat, short, skinny or tall! Blind, cripple, or crazy! All guys have their own tastes and preferences. So do women. Look on the inside of a person, and it won't matter about the outside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shortness of breath [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my 4th.. I have always been one to suffer from shortness of breath, now I am getting shortness of breath more frequently and my heart races up to 240! I was told I am anemic, I have tried laying on my left side, more water, doubling up on my iron, and still...

How can I change turnoff computer's window? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to change turnoff computer's window from general window

Minka-Aire Fan won't turnoff [ 0 Answers ]

First the light would turn off….and now the fan won't. The fan has a humming noise that it never had before…

Circuit Breakers Hissing Sound, Stove Shortage, and Automatic Fusebox Turnoff [ 14 Answers ]

My Landlord is attempting to charge me for replacement of a new fuse box/circuit breaker because I would turn off the radiant heat switch from the box, after SCE (Social California Edison) suggested I so to prevent usage. I resided in the unit for 4 years and started turning off the radiant heat...

Blower won't turnoff [ 1 Answers ]

Someone had installed a Hunter Thermostate and had chosed electric heat and didn't work correctly. I have corrected all the wiring and reinstalled and now the blower wouldn't trun off. When first connected I put fan on auto and than turned to heat and the blower didn't start blowing till the...

View more questions Search