Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getmoneydc Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Making money on the NET
    Are there any real online money making sites that really work, I have been looking and looking I don't want to be scamed. Have you done it , has it worked?

Really need help

Andthing helps
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 27, 2008, 02:34 PM
    If they ask for money up front, then you know it's a scam. I haven't looked for that kind of work because I have plenty but have searched now and then to answer questions here regarding just what you are looking for. There is no easy money on the net. There is no easy way of making a buck except getting out there and working even if its minimum wage.

You can, however, advertise yourself for doing prep writing, doing mailers, doing wordprocessing for students or business that just done have the time. Look for that type of employment if you need money, but get motivated to do something worthwhile for yourself. I don't know where you come from, I don't know what have done, but there must be something you can do to make a buck sitting.

I have done so many things to make a buck in my working lifetime; selling knock off perfume business to business was one of them, rain or shine, snow, blizzards, no car, transit. Coming home wet, distressed and still having to make supper!

Okay, I won't say anymore, its been a long day and this martini is just soooooooo good, and with the price of vodka these days, one is enough !
    getmoneydc Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Thanks a lot,
    I do have a full time job but its just not enough I feel. Are there any sites that you know of that I could do work part time and make extra money(doing whatever) while at work? Im on the computer most of the day and I have asked my boss if I found something could I do it in my spare time and he said that would be fine.

I just have been having a hard time finding anything So if there's anything that could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

AND SPEAKING about a drink good idea...

Thxs
    hellosusanc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Howdy. I was checking out this question and wanted to share an idea I learned from the book I just read called Harmonic Wealth by James Arthur Ray. In the first section of the book, called “Financial”, James introduces the concept of MSIs, or MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INCOME. For me, this idea was like a lightbulb going off in my head. Don’t be a “diving board” and rely on just one source of income – if it cuts off, you’re in the dark. Instead, create a “Parthenon” of income – one with many, many pillars of support – so that you never are relying on just one. I know most of us have 401Ks or some kind of investments – but step it up a notch and start thinking like a wealthy person. Check out James’s suggestions on page 122 of his book.

A James Ray fan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Hire Making More Money! [ 11 Answers ]

I've been working at this doctor's office for 3 years. When I started he had three girls, all of us did the same thing. Well to make a long story short the other two girls quit and I have been working by myself for over a year now. Here is the part in question. Every person my boss has hired in...

Making Money Using The Net [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for ways to make money using the internet. I can navigate on a level of 8 on a 1 to 10 scale. I can find people on the net. I can research and find most information on the net. Therefore, please give me advice on which businesses are legitimate and don't cost much to start. My...

Making money in law [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: is family law the best area of law to go into if you want to make money, or is another field of law worth considering?:confused:

Making money [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make money using my computer?

Making Money [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! My question is: Where can I find a job on the internet? Ive heard from many people that you can work from home and earn a decent income working online. But I can't seem to find any of these kinds of sites... Ive been looking for them for the past 3 years, and after numerous searches all I've...

View more questions Search