Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinsuk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 09:43 AM
    How can I chang my job from current organisation
    Hi
    I am a Graduate Engineer and I am working in a private co. as system/network administrator. I have done CCNA and I am working on SCO UNIX and LINUX Platform .for the last 10 years I am working in the same organisation . Now I want change my job . I am planning to do Redhat Linux cource ( RHCE) .please let me know whether this Redhat Certification (RHCE) can help me in getting new job
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 09:25 PM
    I don't know specifically about the Red Hat certification helping to get you a new job, unless that specific certification is something that a new employer is looking for in a new employee. I do think though, that any additional certification that you gain would be helpful in landing you a job if the certification involves the knowledge that is up to date concerning computer technology.

I think the most important thing here is that you have already had a steady job for ten years with one company and have presumably been successful at it, and that you are considering furthering your education in computer technology. These facts and traits alone are very desirable features about you that a new employer would look for in considering you as a potential employee.

It is my advice that you should concentrate on putting together a resume that will be in a style that is currently in vogue as a style that applicants to jobs are using as well as a cover letter and any other credentials that might be requested, and just start looking for the different job and start sending your cover letter, resume and anything else they ask for, to the potential employers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Current & Non-Current Assets [ 3 Answers ]

Why is classification of Assets into Current & Non-Current necessary? Or not necessary?

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

Who is this recently elected leader of an International organisation? [ 4 Answers ]

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9443/1co8.th.jpg I really need to know and it's been bugging me all day.

Current ratio [ 1 Answers ]

What effect, if any, does a payment received in full (receivable) is there on current ratio? -increase, decrease, or no effect - why?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

View more questions Search