Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lpbraves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Hot cold valve on shower
    When I take a shower I can't change the temp on the shower. It doesn't grab something inside to make it hot or cold.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 18, 2007, 12:07 PM
    What's the brand name of your shower valve? What type? One handle or two knobs? Does it have Anti-Skald or Posi-Temp features? Let me hear from yo0u. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I install a hot and cold valve stem for a bathtub? [ 8 Answers ]

I need to know if anyone can send me the steps for installing hot and cold valve stems for a bathtub and if you can send a diagram of a normal bathtub bathtub and what each part is so I can help my brother-in-law and sister get their bathtub fixed. Please respond as soon as you can. Thanks.

Hot water in shower for about 2 minutes then gets cold [ 3 Answers ]

My shower starts hot for about 2 - 3 minutes then starts turing cold. Hot water in bathroom sink is still hot when I check it out after shower goes cold. I have three handles on the shower. They are old maybe 25 -35 years old. Just started a few weeks ago.

Tub hot , shower cold ? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a large whirlpool tub which could not be filled with hot water from the conventional electric hot water heater. So I installed a Bosch gas fired " continuous hot" water heater. The tub fills with hot water without a problem . The showers in the house go cold after a few short minutes....

Need to replace shower hot and cold knobs [ 1 Answers ]

My house is a little over 50 years old. The shower leaks water from the tub faucet when it is set to come from the shower head. Also the water never fully stops leaking even when the knobs are set to off. I think the wahers are old and have read about replacing "seats" online but can't figure it...

Hot water running cold in shower [ 6 Answers ]

We just had a new peerless tankless boiler put in our home. With the old boiler we had no problem with the hot water in the showers. However, when we replaced the shower controls I did have to make an adjustment on the pipes of the oil boiler. I turned a knob on one of the pipes that seemed to...

View more questions Search