Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dustoff Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 12:26 AM
    Movie, Mother guest house dying hiding it from child
    There is a newer movie that has to do with a child that resents its father for the wrong reasons. It is revealed in the film that the mother moved out of the family home and into the guest house to hide the fact that she was dying from her child/children. The child then has flashbacks and comes to terms with what had really happened. I can't think of the name of the movie and searching for answers has not given me anything either. Please help.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 11, 2011, 08:15 AM

Is it a thriller? (sort of reminds me of the Uninvited... sorta)
    Dustoff Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 03:11 AM
    Comment on aliseaodo's post
    Yes that is it. That movie was bad but I had some parts stuck in my head. Thank you.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 12, 2011, 08:21 AM

Glad to help - I liked the movie...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the animated movie about a puppy who loses it's mother in a fire in a house [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this a couple of times as a kids and for the past year it has been driving me mad. It is about a puppy whose mother dies in a fire or when the home is being demolished. So the puppy has to survive on it's own. Finally it finds a old homeless man. That's all I remember. Please help me.

Child support if Mother Kicks son out of house [ 1 Answers ]

My son was forced out of his house by his Mother and Step-Father and I came to pick him up. I pay her child support for 2 children. He has lived with me for a year and we did not modify the child support agreement. We are going to court now and my question is, if she forces the child out of the...

Mother In Law just moved in and has lots of debt but hiding it. Will we be responsibl [ 6 Answers ]

My Mother in law just moved in with us about 2 weeks ago. She just found out she has ovarian cancer so she went through surgery and soon has to go through Chemo. We moved her and her two 12 year old kids in our house since she cannot work to pay her rent. We have come to find out she doesn't...

Being a guest in my own house [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I haven't been on her in awhile cause everything is going good pretty much except for living with my family. I guess you could say I'm the outkast of the family :( my brother and mom and my moms loud mouth irrogant boyfriend all drink till they can't stand everyday right at about 5...

View more questions Search